Part-time Yoga Teacher Insurance
Professional & General Liability: $2 million
Individual Annual Aggregate: $3 million
Rental Damage Insurance: $100,000
Occurrence Form Coverage
Stolen Equipment Insurance: $1,000 *$250 deductible
Identity Protection Plan
PLUS Professional Website
Still have questions about our program or yoga liability insurance in general? No worries! The beYogi tribe is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET. And we have an after-hours line, too! Contact us via online chat, telephone, or email, and we’ll get you the answers you need.
Many yoga instructors only teach part-time, but still require insurance coverage, and many insurers only provide a single pricing option. Fortunately, beYogi has a policy designed specifically for the needs of part-time instructors. At only $159, it’s the most affordable coverage available today.
beYogi’s policy is less expensive than other companies’ part-time policies, and provides even more extensive coverage.
Other policies restrict you how many hours you can work a week, often limiting you to only 6 hours. If you go over the allotted hours, your insurance is voided – leaving you uncovered.
beYogi’s policy covers you for up to 10 hours of instruction, and has the same $3 million in annual coverage ($2 million per occurrence) as our professional policy.
If you’re working more than 10 hours, consider our full-time professional policy and get complete coverage, no matter how much time you spend in the studio, for only $20 more.
Yoga Insurance Program Highlights
For $159, you get…
- One low rate whether teaching at home or in a studio, independently or as an employee
- Covers 350 styles of yoga, including SUP Yoga, AcroYoga, pilates, and more
- Instant coverage and proof of insurance at checkout
- Includes coverage for identity protection and stolen equipment
- Free business resources, including a professional website and discounts on yoga products
- Over $300 in member benefits