They say a picture is worth a thousand words but little do they tell us how much a caption is worth. As a teacher, I'm sure you can relate—you are scrolling through Instagram and see a picture that is super inspiring, then you read the caption and you can totally relate. The caption is more than just a funny comment or an inspiring quote, it can make your post stand out from the crowd.
With that, we do love captions that us yoga teachers can relate to...Below are our favorite captions that can really boost your awesome picture to the next level.
- “Rolling with my OMies.”
- “Metta is betta!”
- “Namascray: The crazy in me honors, sees, and loves the crazy in you.”
- “Thanks to yoga, I now gently stretch to conclusions rather than jumping to them.“
- "A savasana a day keeps the doctor away"
Yoga Clothes Related:
- “Diamonds were once a girl’s best friend then yoga pants happened."
- “Yoga Pants: Because jeans are stressful and you don’t need that in your life.”
- “Embrace the messy hair and yoga clothes.”
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy yoga clothes and that’s basically the same thing.”
- “If you fall. I’ll be there. - Love, Mat. “
- "When in doubt go to yoga"
- “Alignment: Check yourself before you wreck yourself.”
- “And then homegirl jumped back to High Plank!”
- “I practice yoga because punching people is frowned upon.”
- “It’s funny when people think yogis are supposed to be calm. No. We’re all here because we need yoga.”
- “Bandhas activated. Chakras aligned. We got this.”
- “The hardest part of yoga class is wiggling your fingers and toes after five minutes of Savasana.”
- “ I put on for my Siddhi.”
- “Some days you eat salads and do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called balance.”
- “Throw your hair in a bun. Downward Dog like a boss. And handle it.”
- “I’m sorry for what I said before I went to yoga.”
- “You are one yoga class away from a good mood.”
- “Me to my students every day: Close your eyes. If you can still see me, it could be a sign that your eyes are still open.”
- "Did you know that just 10 minutes of yoga per day can seriously reduce your risk of caring about what people think.”
- "I do yoga on days that end in y"
- "Inhale the future, exhale the past"
- “Yoga first then all of the things.”
- "We are all perfectly imperfect"
- “How To Get a Yoga Body: Have a body, do yoga. “
- “Please grant me the coffee to change the things I can and the yoga to accept the things I cannot.”
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, even you. “
- “Never underestimate a person with a yoga mat.”
- “The only thing getting lit tonight is my Palo Santo.”
- “I’ve got 99 problems, but I go to yoga to forget them all.”
- “Don’t be afraid to be open minded. Your brain is not going to fall out.”
Use these captions or let them spark new ones! Social media is a wide world of creativity, so dont't be afriad to express some humor or relatable stories! We are all looking for connection, so be the one that allows people to be connected.
Check out our Free Guide to Social Media For Yoga Teachers! Click Here.
beYogi offers instructors the power to “beInspired” while they can “beProtected” when teaching what they love. Find out more about our comprehensive yoga insurance packages. bePassionate, beYogi.